Articles are an excellent addition to your marketing mix.
They provide information to people that are searching on the Internet for a solution to their problems and answer to their questions.
From your point of view – articles have a lot of positives
- You build your credibility with a wide base of people interested in your topic
- Articles have a very long “life” on the Internet. You will get people following up on links in an article years after you have written it.
- There are multiple places that you can submit your articles at little or no cost.
- The time invested in writing an article is time well spent. You can also collaborate with people who specialize in writing high quality articles for you.
- Links on the article or in your bio / resource box lead people to your website, blog or specific programs and services — these provide Inbound Links that are high quality links to your website and improve your search engine placement.
Ezine Articles is a good site to start with – http://www.ezinearticles.com – You can setup a free member account and have multiple resource boxes that you setup and select from to be placed at the bottom of your article. It does take about 7 days for your articles to be reviewed and accepted or comments on what you need to edit before they are published. If you upgrade to their Premiere membership you can soeed up the process. They have graphical reports to see activity and links out.
You can see my ezine page at http://www.ezinearticles.com/?expert_bio=Denise_davies