Well it is now December and a good time to look at your website and see how well it reflects your business or organization. Has it kept up to you and the services and products you are offering? Does it speak to your target audiences?
Every business changes over time. Every organization grows and morphs and has twists and turns while moving and growing. Plan some time between now and the end of the year to review:
- Your website
- Your social networks – Facebook, LinkedIN
- Your newsletter – email or paper
Some questions to ask:
- What areas need improvement?
- Are they up to date?
- Do they communicate your objectives?
- Do you have good “Calls to Action?
- Is the design, layout and navigation making a good user experience?
- Is your contact list growing?
- Do you have a schedule for updating and communicating with customers, clients and prospects?
- Do you look at your website tracking statistics and learn from them?
As a special offer for the season – send me your website URL and I will provide you with a website review. Send it to email@example.com and put SUBJECT = WEBSITE REVIEW so that it pops up in my email program and not in junk mail. Feel free to add any questions or comments in your email.