About Internet & Media Strategies for Nonprofits
My name is Denise Davies and I work with nonprofits to plan and implement internet and media strategies that are effective in growing your audience, increasing donations, building your network, creating a credible web presence and providing education and training to use Internet and media tools effectively.
If you have any questions or suggestions please do send in a comment. You can keep in contact also by signing up on the right for our email newsletter.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Click on this AUDIO button to hear this message
YouTube Channel – Your Internet Strategies focus on improving the management, marketing and communications of nonprofits, associations, organizations and businesses through effective planning, design and development of Internet, Technology and Video.
- Meet Virtually Advantages
- Online Course – Facebook Basics for Business and Nonprofits
- Workshop – Marketing your business: Internet tips and tools
- Tips to Grow Your Facebook Page LIKES using Organic (Free) Strategies
- Facebook for Business and Nonprofits
- Your Internet Strategies new Facebook Page
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts
- Creating a Menu in WordPress
- How to use an online survey
- Should Video be Part of Your Internet Strategy?
- Reach customers where they are every day: their inbox.
- Using PicMonkey to create your Facebook Cover Image
- Comparing Facebook Groups and Facebook Pages
- Tips to Using WordPress to Create a Website
- Facebook Likes and Shares
- Inviting Your Friends to a Facebook Event
- 3 Ways to Improve your Linkedin Profile
- Tip to View Your Facebook Page Likes
- 5 Advantages of Dropbox
- Facebook Lists – Manage Your Facebook Friends
- If I Have a Facebook Page Do I Need a Website?
- Newsletters and Social Media Mix
- Your Nonprofit Website – The Three Cs
- Creating a List on Twitter to Organize Tweets
- Your Internet Strategies
- Comparing WordPress .COM and .ORG
- Adding a Table to a WordPress Blog
- Using Stats to Identify a Target Market
- 5 Ways to Use Online Conferencing
- WordPress Customized Comment Form
- Website + Social Media for Building Traffic
- Integrating Facebook with your Website
- Tips for Nonprofits To Build Your List
- Your website backbone
- Photo Galleries For Your Website Using Picasa
- Selling your Products Online – Questions for your Planning
- Is your website up to date?
- The Power of a Prototype in Developing a Website Application
- Facebook Personal and Fan Pages
- Return on Investment on your Internet Activities
- 9 Things I Like about Constant Contact for Email News
- Time to Review Your Website
- Building Website Traffic: Strategies for Your Success – eBook
- Is Your Website Facebook Friendly?
- New Facebook Groups
- Maximizing your web content
- Managing your Facebook Friends
- Writing and organizing your website content
- Maximize your facebook network – groups
- Global Online Fundraising Conference
- Create a PDF
- The power of blogging and social networks
- How to increase traffic on your blog
- Share a page by email
- Time Saving Tips from Google
- How can your local organization benefit from international web traffic?
- How to increase traffic to your website
- How does a nonprofit benefit from using LinkedIn
- Website Success – what is it?
- Short survey – Wants needs and fears
- Using Facebook Groups for Networking
- Why should your organization be on Facebook?
- Email List Building and Autoresponders
- Poll – What are your internet challenges?
- Articles as part of your marketing mix
- Tracking your Website Activity – Statistics
- Welcome to Your Internet Strategies
- Play Audio Files on WordPress
- Stories are Powerful for Fundraising
- Videos – Important for your organization?
- Email Newsletters – Content Ideas
- Teleseminars: Reach Out and Grow
- Webinars and Teleseminars: Benefits to Nonprofits
- Volunteer – Have Fun – Get Some Sun
- Teleseminars and Webinars: An Introduction
- Email Newsletters for Nonprofits: Tips for Success
- Communications – Calls to Action
- Donations – Wikipedia Example
- The Web
- Facebook Tip – Groups
- Keep in touch – constant contact
- Facebook AdWords
- Website Statistics – Statcounter
- Google Maps
- Linked IN
- Find Interest Groups
- Google Desktop – find your own files
- An effective website – some key points
Eckova Film and Media Productions focus on telling compelling stories through film and Internet for social issues. www.eckova.com (international) and www.eckova.ca (Canada)
Check out the ebook – Internet Strategies for Nonprofits: Planning Your Objectives (c) 2010 Click to View Preview and online download available.
Read articles on Internet Strategies at eZineArticles.com – Denise Davies. Signup on the page to subscribe to new articles as they are published.
Sign up for email newsletter Internet and Media Strategies for Nonprofits
link to me on Facebook
LinkedIN – Join me on LinkedIN
Really good information.
Congratulations and best wishes.
We’re a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable information to work on. You’ve done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.