Have you considered using Facebook as a way of building your business network?
This tutorial walks you through the steps that you can use to start now using Facebook to find and interact with people who have similar interests.
- Create your account
- View your groups – groups your friends joined, groups you have joined
- Search for groups that are of interest to you – view groups, members, activities, news
- Join groups – select groups that would be interested in your service area
- View all members – send out individual invitations to become your facebook friend
- Put new friends in groups by date
- Create your own group
- Invite your friends to join your group
See a video tutorial of the process. (NOTE – wait to pass the black screen that shows at the first of the video. It takes a few seconds after the voice intro for the screen to load)